Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


Well, here it is 2011! I can't believe an entire decade in the 2000's is already gone!?!?! I think back on this past year and it was a pretty good one. I can't really say I have many regrets, if any at all. I am motivated more than ever to make this next year even better! I haven't really made out any resolutions yet. Mainly because most people (myself included) usually never stick to'em longer than a few weeks. And also because I just tend to put things off a bit. I do know I want to really give it a good shot at posting 1 to (dare I say it) 2 times a week; maybe even some video blogs??? And just keep up with my correspondence all around. Whether it be on social networking sites, or even with my real life friends and family. I am not really a phone talker and should probably work on that too. I also want to redesign my website and hopefully add a shop to it. So I guess I do have a few resolutions already:)

I'm so glad December is gone! Between Xmas, which we hosted (38 people!) and New Year's it's always a hectic month. I never feel like I have a minute to relax. And if I do I feel guilty for it. The only thing that is kinda bumming me out is taking down the decorations. The house looks so nice with everything up and when you take it down it looks so cold and bare. We need another holiday between now and spring to decorate for I think. I don't count Valentines Day either. I want a really fun one!

My eating has been eh, so so. My lifting/cardio has really suffered this past month. I hate to say it, but I was so busy it just had to take a back seat. I guess that's another resolution......consistency!

So today, off to do some grocery shopping (all the leftovers are gone), gym for cardio, and game night. I'm thinking Candy Land (yep, that's how I roll).

Have a great Sunday!
Me~




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES you need to blog more :) I'm sure you have soooo much great knowlege to share with all of us!! I've probably already asked you this, but what are your competition plans for this year? Are you going for that pro card again? You SO deserve it!!

amanda103 said...

I'm working on it! I've still be keeping up (for the most part) with everyone's else's.
My competition plans are Nationals in Nov. Thanks for the vote of confidence, I hope the judges see it your way too!
You stepping on stage this year, or just running, or both???