Wednesday, January 12, 2011





Ok, so didn't post again yesterday. I kinda think I like the every other day thing anyway though, so I may just stick to it. I prepped a couple meals ahead of time yesterday because I was going to be out and about for a while. I had the protein pancake w/ sugar free syrup for breakfast with my coffee. I was in between errands and had 1 cup of cottage cheese with a green onion and some salt & pepper (most people only use fruit, I like both. It's a nice change) with 2 rice cakes and 1 Tbs peanut butter. When I was finally in the vicinity of a microwave, I had some more sausage and kraut with some more green beans and coconut oil and 2 rice cakes. I like variety, but I'm, too lazy to get creative and I can eat the same things every day with no problem. I also don't want to end up throwing the food out. Ok, now it's confession time. I did come home later that afternoon and have a huge bowl of cereal. It was Barbara's Bakery all natural Puffins. I couldn't help myself, it was just about half off at the grocery store! At least it was high in fiber....
I had it with some unsweetened Almond Breeze Vanilla milk. Yum-o! And a little micro b-fast thing later that night.
Oh, and I missed the gym because the weather got bad. The sad part is I went to the gym earlier to train a client, but couldn't stay to train myself.

Today didn't start off much better. I had another (not as big) bowl of cereal again with almond milk. Then, I had some more sausage (I finished it off today, thank goodness! I couldn't do it another day) and more green beans with coconut oil (that I'm so NOT getting sick of. Yums!). Got to the gym, trained a client, then trained back. Had a repeat of meal 2 again (that was the last of it) and a 60cal pudding cup. Trained another client, did 20 min of cardio, and left. Hit McDonald's and got a small non-fat sugar-free vanilla latte. I should have went to Starbucks, they're prices are really not that much more.


Mike called on his way home and asked if I wanted a sandwich from this middle eastern restaurant called Cedar's. They have awesome sandwiches, so of course I said yes. Didn't get a pic of that.....I ate it too quick. I had the last rice cake in the bag, and I just finished off a cup of tea.

I still have cereal in the cupboard (I ended up buying 2 boxes. It was like a BOGO with that price!) I'm going to do my best to stay away from it at least until Sunday. Sunday's are always a good day to have some cheat food. Maybe I should make it Saturday? We're having some friends over so I'm sure we'll have some yummy (fattening) things to snack on. Yeah, Saturday is better.

Once again, very tired. So off to bed I go. See you all in a couple days!

No comments: