Friday, January 7, 2011

Fuzzy Friday


I have been trying to get on track and be more consistent with my food and training. Well, I am getting more on track but the consistent part is still a work in progress. I have been so super tired lately and the motivation is hard to find. Plus, I am a big winter comfort food person. When I'm tired and it's cold outside and I'm cold in the house I just want my carbs! Most times I'm good, but sometimes I give in. It wouldn't really bother me, but I always tend to give in at night. The worst time to eat carbs (at least for me coz then I just hang in front of the t.v. or the computer).

Tomorrow is always another day though, right? I was thinking I would blog my daily food (a way to keep me straight), but then I never stuck to a whole day. I think I have another resolution! Alright, starting tomorrow I will start holding myself accountable to all of you on what I am eating. Even if I have to come clean on bad foods everyday, I'll stick to it until I guilt myself into a clean eating plan!

I'll start with today as best I can.

Had some eggs with some green onion and 1 laughing cow wedge. Not bad.


My usual morning oatmeal. I use the regular oats, but mix in a packet of 25 calorie hot cocoa. It's yummy, you should give it a shot sometime.



I don't really have a name for this. I took from a couple different recipes and added my own twist to it. I guess it's like a stroganoff stew, and I used the no yolk ff noodles. I think I will definitely make this recipe again.


And for dessert a 60 calorie mousse pudding cup. I don't know why, but I always want something sweet after lunch or dinner. I try to keep it small.
Then, some little mini pizza pocket thingy's. They were from a lean gourmet frozen dinner...


And for dessert (again), some instant sf ff banana cream pudding. I like banana flavored things, but I don't know if I'll buy this one again. It has an aftertaste that I'm not liking. I have one more box to finish first though. (I just noticed how strange it looks in the picture. I assure you it looked normal in person)


So, that was my day for the most part. I did have a bowl of frosted mini wheats that I didn't snap a shot of. It was a very snowy day today. I really needed my carbs:) Oh, and some canned chicken with peas and some garlic olive oil, and an apple with 2 eggs -1 yolk as egg salad.

I am really tired now so I think I'm gonna call it quits on this entry. I still have to fix my phone after this. I've had the white screen of death on my blackberry for a whole week now! I have all the things I need to fix it, so here's hoping.

Nite nite!

1 comment:

Melissa Cunningham said...

lovin the food pics!!!!
will have to try the oats and cocoa soon!

heres to new year resolutions!!!