Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gobble Gobble!


So, how was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was good, we went to my SIL's house for dinner. It's about 1/4 mile from our house so it's perfect! At the end of the night when you're stuffed and tired it's a short drive back home:) Although I did say I was thinking about walking home to burn off dinner. Lol! I actually didn't eat too bad. I wasn't overstuffed or anything. Just full enough. I wanted to hit the stores early on Friday, but that didn't happen. I didn't get out until almost noon! But ya know, I didn't really see any good doorbuster's for the things I wanted. I mainly went out looking for Xmas decor for the house (now that we're in a bigger place I need more!). I did pick up a couple gifts and a new file organizer for me to keep clients info in. I have been really slacking in the gym and I am feeling terrible about it. I've been getting cardio in, but my lifting has been lacking. It's actually harder to get workouts in now that I work in a gym. I know it's seems like a no brainer, but when I train a client I have to work with their schedule. So if I have something going on have to leave the gym and try to make it back in later. After already making the trip and being there, sometimes it's hard to get back. I do my own training at a different gym than Fitness 19 (although sometimes I train there), but it's still hard to get back in there:(

Oh, I mentioned that supplement in my last post. Let me tell you a little about that. I met with Debbie Beyer, who is the founder of Answerfoods, LLC. I'll let you do the reading, because there is quite a bit of info, but this seems like a really good supplement to add to your list. It's not a protein supplement (only 12g per 2 scoops), but more a vitamin/mineral supplement. Debbie did tell me they could formulate it to have more protein if requested. It's got a 94% absorbtion rate! That's amazing! Some pills you take don't break down much at all before you pass them. I have been taking this supplement for about 5 days and I have already noticed an improvement in my energy. I'm not springing out of bed, but I notice I can do more without tiring out as quickly. Also, as an extra bonus I lost about 1lb! I didn't change anything with my eating habits (I do eat pretty good to begin with). I think the only thing that may hold people back from trying it is the cost. It's $31 per container, and it carries 12 servings. I actually only take 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop in the evening to stretch it out longer. But she does offer to first time customers a buy 1 get 1 offer. I think that's a great offer and at $15 per container why not give it a shot? The cost is higher, in part, because of the high quality control the ensure in this product. In the future they would like to expand into whole food products such as oatmeals and nut butters! I can't wait to try those out! So, check'em out and see what ya think! answerfoods.com

Well, today is going to be filled with a trip to the gym, more decorating!, checking up on clients, probably some cleaning (there's always something to clean!), and some grocery shopping. I dread going to the grocery store on the weekend, but it just has to be done (if we wanna eat!).

Happy Sunday!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

hope you can get in the gym today!
have fun decorating and going grocery shopping!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda!

I totally understand it being hard to get your workouts in! I try to get mine in before I train clients because sometimes after I am just mentally not there any more, or I'm hungry or whatever.

Have fun decorating your bigger house!