Monday, March 1, 2010

16 Weeks Out!

So I'm just under 16 weeks out and my diet started today. It really hasn't been bad. It never is in the beginning. I think the first 2 weeks are probably the toughest though (for me anyway). I think it's the whole transitioning to pre-contest from being able to eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. But after those 2 weeks have past, I'm usually a bit better. At least the amount of food I get to eat is still pretty filling. Towards the end when you are starving and you start thinking the funkiest stuff tastes good "if you make it this way"......that part stinks. I'm actually glad that the diet has started. I was getting to 'fluffy' in my opinion and needed it to start! I will try to post some pics tomorrow. My camera has been on the fritz so I can't promise anything, but I'll try. I'm still debating if I want to post my weight. Right now I'm thinking not, but we'll see.

In other news.....the Arnold is this weekend finally!!! Even though we're only staying over one night, it's still a blast! I can't believe I have not started picking out my clothes yet! I don't always pack too early, but by now I usually have an idea of what I'm going to take. I heard Macy's is having a pretty good sale so I might go check it out and see if I need something new:) We have quite a few friends going down this year so it's gonna be a lot of fun! I'm not sure who's all going to Jason Dhir's party with us, but if they don't come it's gonna be their loss! hehe!

Other than that stuff going on, I am also getting ready for my close up! My dentist is filming a commercial and he wants me to be in it! I called the production studio a few weeks ago and they said they want to film in March and will call me closer to the date with all the info. And I was just asked to come and join Jermichael Pratt and Dan McCaw on their on-line radio show Jay's Infinity Fitness Hour on www.svmixradio.com! So you will have to tune in next Sunday (03/14) and check it out!

Well, I'm off to bed.
Nighty night y'all!



1 comment:

Becca said...

That is too cool about J and Dan! LOL we were just talking about them. Anwyay, have fun at the arnold and happy prepping. I'm officially on it now too! WOOT! I am just like you - happy it's started - lord knows I cannot diet unless I have some set date to look at - dont ask me why, it's just how I am!

PS. How cool is that about your dentist's commercial? My teeth aren't nice enough. Do you get a free whitening job or something? YAY!