Friday, March 5, 2010

T.G.I.F.!



This is going to be a super quick post. Got lot's of stuff to do before we leave tomorrow! I didn't post any progress pics because my camera is a piece of crap. We just bought a new one yesterday, so I'm really going to try to get the pics up soon. I'm so happy because we have a house sitter coming while we're gone! Yay! I know I'm a dork, but I always get weird about leaving my house all alone. I think I watch too many true crime shows! (I love them though!) But now I have to make sure everything is cleaned up for them to stay. I like to leave the house clean when I leave anyway (it's always nice coming home to a clean house), but I want it to be house guest ready.

I have most of my things ready, just have to pack'em. I think I want to go get a new pair of jeans today though. I just feel I need them:) I've been magic tanning, and got my business cards ready to hand out! Getting those cards was such a pain in the butt! I'll have to post later about that, there is just no time! Well, gotta get going on the rest of the day here. Oh, forgot, we're going to see a house today. I'm not really too excited anymore. Isn't that sad? I'm just tired of getting my hopes up, then getting let down. Boo! I'll be back to let ya'll know how it goes!

If you're gonna be at the Expo this weekend, stop and say hi if you see me!
Bye!
Me
XOXO

No comments: