Tuesday, March 9, 2010



I think I am finally recovered from the weekend! We left a little later than we planned (big surprise). But we still got down the expo with plenty of time to check things out. It was so frickin' busy on Saturday! You could barely walk down an isle! It took us about ten minutes to move 4 feet! I couldn't take it so we didn't stay a long time. I did make it for the Siouxcountry.com group photo this year:D Last year I missed both the Sat. pics. I got to meet some really great people, and I think they're going to post it up on the weekly banner. So you'll have to stop by the site and check it out (www.siouxcountry.com)! Saturday night we went to Jason Dhir's party. Every year just gets better! It was crazy! I really like people watching at party's like that. There is a huge array of people who come, and the dress code is pretty much anything goes. Sunday we went back to the expo to buy some product. It was much better on Sunday! There were a lot of pro's at the booth's and better deals on things. I think next year (if I'm not competing in it), we'll just go down Saturday night go to dinner, then out and just go to the expo on Sunday. It's a year away, so I'm not worried about it yet.

I want to say thanks for taking some great pics to Bill Scanlon (Bodybuilding & Fitness Services), Cal Isselhardt (CSI Photo http://www.myspace.com/csiphoto), and Jeff at Nightwing Photo (www.nightwingphoto.com). They all got some great shots of this whole past weekend, and it was really nice talking with all of them!

I'm bummed that I didn't run into any of my MI peeps that were also headed down.......but I see you people all the time so it's okay! XOXO! I know they had a great time too!

Bye!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Let's see some of those pics girlie!!

amanda103 said...

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics:( I took one with Tosca Reno and that was pretty much it. I just wasn't feeling it that weekend. That's why I had to thank everyone else for doing what I should have! I forgot to thank C-Ray at Fitgems as well for his shots. If it wasn't for them, I would just have to rely on my scatterbrain memory. Thank God I don't have to do that!

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

LOL I read this already. NOW WHO'S SCATTERBRAINED!? :D