Tuesday, March 16, 2010



Ok, so it's been a week since I've posted and I still haven't put up any progress pics yet. We did get a new camera, I've just been slacking on getting around to taking the pics. I'll trying shooting for today.....maybe;-) I feel like I've gotten leaner, at least leaner than before, but my weight hasn't gone down a whole lot. I'm down roughly still one pound. I am almost done with the second week of dieting. I guess I was just hoping to be down a few pounds by now. You know how it is, usually the first couple weeks you drop a little faster (water weight....whatever). My carbs have been higher so that probably explains some of it.

I think it's funny when people say I can have a "little" cheat. Isn't a cheat a cheat? I even had a competitor tell me that before! I don't think I need to tell you how they placed? I haven't really been tempted to cheat. Right now I'm getting enough food and I'm not really too hungry. When we start taking away my food and I'm starving is probably when I think about food the most. But even then I don't really think about cheating. You put too much time, effort, and work into the whole process cheating isn't even a thought. I guess not everybody looks at it that way. Good thing most of us do! :-)

I got up earlier than I normally do today so I'm pretty happy that I can get some extra things done today! Hopefully I don't crash mid-day for a nap! Nothing a red bull can't fix (sugar free of course)! I still have to go to gym to lift, I HAVE to get my nails done. A couple broke and they're catching on everything in the house! I'll probably leave the house with enough fuzzy's on them to spool my own thread! Have to pick up some more chicken (yum chicken!) and grapefruit, and cook said chicken. Maybe I'll actually take those progress pics and post'em (don't get too excited). And I really want to try to start putting the extra stones on my suit. I'm sure I'll do some other odds and ends too, but I don't want to strain myself, hehe!
Have a great day!
Me~

No comments: