Monday, July 11, 2011

You come here often?


Where is the time going!?! I've been so busy it's been rushing right by me! Well, with only a few more weeks left in July I have to seriously sit down and figure some things out. I have been contemplating doing Nationals in November. I have done some due diligence on figuring out what things are going to cost and how I can off-set them. But a few more numbers need to be crunched. I want to give it 16 weeks this time around. That's how long I dieted for Chicago last year and I did pretty well. By 19 weeks (Team U) I was a little over dieted. And I'm leaner right now than I was last year going into prep. We have a wedding to go to in August, but I figure with the early start I can have the evening as a treat meal.
It's all still a big maybe, but I'll keep ya'll posted.

I have still been doing pretty good on the eats. If we go to a bbq or something, I eat what's there. But there have been no mysterious disappearances of cereal, chips, or cookies in my house:) Sadly, I can't say the same for the wine. I'm getting better. Baby steps, right?

And training has been on! I have been training with my old trainer a couple days a week recently. He's helping me bring up my legs a bit. I wasn't given any bad feedback on them, but I just feel they're not balanced the way I'd like them to be. My PR on squat has gone up to 275lb! It's more than double my body weight, so I was pretty excited! My last PR was 225lb over a year ago.

Well, back to my chores! It's not always fun doing them, but it's so nice when they're finished!

Happy Monday everybody!!!

No comments: