Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quick check in


I just had my body fat measured yesterday, and if the pinches were accurate (well, as accurate as pinching goes) I'm sitting at 12.64% bf! Better than I thought! That means I have about 114.5lb's of lean mass! I'm pretty happy with that! My very first show in '07 I was on stage at 112lb's. It's a slower gain, but I'm okay with that. I'm no dummy, I know that many competitors use special 'supplementation' to help achieve their physique's I just choose not to. It's always been very important to me to be as natural as possible. I take over the counter stuff and that's it. I don't judge anyone who does, it's just a personal choice.

I'm hoping to get some off season progress pics up soon. I'm thinking Sunday, but it may be Monday. Weekends are typically busy and full of treats, so I may give myself a day to lose some extra water I may be holding.

Later!
xoxo

4 comments:

Amanda said...

awesome results!!! what sups do you take?

Unknown said...

12% is awesome! Hell, I'm 11 weeks from my first show and haven't gotten that low yet. :)

amanda103 said...

Thanks! I've really worked hard this off season to try and keep the weight gain within reason:) I'd love to bring that number down just a tad bit more.

The supplements I take vary a little whether I'm pre-contest or not. But I usually always take glutamine, BCAA's, creatine, multi-vitamin, and a pre-workout like Jacked or something.
Pre-contest I'll usually throw in some mass amino's and some liver tabs. And a super pak of vitamins instead of the multi.

Tenecia said...

I haven't had my body fat done in forever...those pinchers freak me out...lol!!

I can't wait to see your pics!

T.