Tuesday, July 12, 2011


So, I actually got a head start on my day today! How nice is that? I'm glad too, Tuesdays are always busy days for me. On the go most of the day. I have all my meals planned out and just about packed up. I like to keep'em with me just in case I get held up somewhere. I don't want to be temped to hit a drive thru for anything other than my Diet Coke!

Speaking of Tuesdays, I joined my friends bookze club and we meet once a month on a Tuesday. Thank goodness it isn't today. We met last week at my house. We had read Water for Elephants. It was a pretty good book, I wonder how the movie will measure up? Next one on the list is Hunger Games. It's a young adult read, but I kinda like those sometimes. They're quick reads. I'm glad I joined the impromptu club, I wanted to start reading more and this keeps me accountable. See, accountability can do wonders for whatever it is you want to do!

I'm leaving in a little bit to go train legs. I usually train them on Mondays, but yesterday didn't work out the way I was planning. I have finally caught up on all the other blogs I follow. Wow! Was I behind! I love following along with people's prep. It makes me want to start getting ready for something. Sometimes it reminds me of some of the stresses that come along with it. And that part I don't miss!

Off to get my Tuesday going.....ready, set, go!
See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great workout!

Amanda said...

what exercises did you do for legs? i need inspiration - i'm doing the same ones each session :)

amanda103 said...

Hi Amanda! I usually do the basics, squats, deadlifts, lunges. I'll do extensions to burn out and sometimes leg curl to switch things up.
I really love hack squats! I keep my feet on the outer corners (almost half my foot off the edge) and go full range. It has really brought my glutes in great! I get compliments all the time on the changes I've made.
Give'em a try!