Monday, July 18, 2011


Well, looks like progress pics might be another week. I tried taking some, but this week I'm going to be holding a little bit more water;) And it's showing:( It doesn't help that it's been sweltering out and I hold water like a camel when it gets hot and humid out. So mother nature is hitting me from two angles right now.

I helped out at the NPC Natural Michigan this past weekend with AirBronze. The next best thing to competing is helping out backstage! You're still just as tired, and of course you leave with no trophy, but it's still a lot of fun! It makes me really excited to compete again!

Today was leg day, and the gym I trained at has no air conditioning! Yikes! It was still a good workout, but I felt like I could have slid all the way to my car from all the sweat! Gross! It's supposed to get up to 100 this week too. Not a good week for training. But, what are ya gonna do?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Oh, I had a couple questions in my formspring. **These are just MY opinions. You don't like'em? That's fine......get your own formspring;)

What is a good post workout meal after cardio. (Cardio is done at night, then bed about 1.5 hrs later)? (I just condensed it to this)
If you're going to sleep soon afterwards I would just recommend a protein meal. You really don't need the carbs if you're not going to be using them. Try a slower digesting protein like casein.
*Sorry for taking so long to answer!

I think I deleted this one because I didn't see it when I went back in today. But here goes.
Is it better to eat dessert before your meal?
NO! You don't even need the dessert. But if you must, always have it after. You'll be fuller and less will satisfy you. If you have it first, you're more likely to over eat it.

Ok, that's it folks! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey! i think the first question was mine!!! thanks for answering :)