Thursday, January 14, 2010



So some news, I finally got my site up and running (www.amandazawojsky.com)!!! It only took me about a year, but better late than never! I still have to put some pics in the gallery, and will eventually make a separate gallery for
before's and after's (once I start getting some clients on programs). The site is very pink, but I like it like that:) Now to get some business cards going. I want to have them before we go to the Arnold. I was asked last year for cards, but didn't think to bring any:(

I decided to go with my suit from last year for this year's competitions. It's a money thing. I really liked that suit though, so it's all good. I've got a bunch of pink stones that I've had, so I think I'm just going to add those to freshen it up and make it "new" again. Plus, I won't have to get new jewelry because I have the set that matches already!

Been on and off about cleaning up my diet. I think it's winter that affects my will power. When it's cold out and gray, I just want comfort food. Hot, carby, sugary, cheesy goodness to make me feel better:) But I am back at it again, eatin' clean and feeling good. It's funny, when I really clean up my diet I don't crave things as much. I still get cravings, but it's easier to say no.

Speaking of which, it's almost time to eat again:) So, things I'm doing today: Eat:), clean, train, nails, eyebrows, cook, study, sleep.

Bye!
Me~

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey!!
I was just saying to my friend Genie now I still like training by myself better than having a friend, but this was fun for a week. LOL. Like right now, I was considering taking tomorrow morning off teh gym, but remembered I promised someone I'd be there. That blows> LOL..
Nways, going to scope out your site now!
I am the same with you with food during winter. I wanted to eat more, do a clean type of bulk/gain this offseason but it's ended up being more junk than I wanted. There's always an event and i feel almost like it's owed to me to eat,drink and be merry. Ya know? Anyway so did you decide for sure what national shows you wanna do? Genie and I were just talking about it and we know Jr. nats for sure, but thought we might as well hit up team u or North ams and get teh most out of the diet. You should swing with, 4 of us would make it really cheap if the hubbies don't come to one, (liek team u or something). just a thought.

how did the house hunting go?
Talk to you soon babes!