Saturday, January 16, 2010



Only 7 more weeks until the Arnold! I still don't know what party we're going to yet:( I heard that the Party with the
Pro's wasn't all that great last year, so I'm undecided on that one. Last year we went to Jason Dhir's party at BoMA and it was a blast! We didn't stay too late because I was dieting and getting tired, but I think it went till around 5:00am! I need to remember to take some aspirin with me this year. Last year at the Expo I got such a headache! They're are so many people walking around, and I'm so short I can't see over most of them so it was really hard on my eyes.

I'm leaving in a bit to go get another bead for my troll bracelet:) A place near my house is having a grand opening and they're selling a lot of retired beads for cost! I am going to try and restrain myself and only get one bead. Then it's off to the gym! Don't have too much going on today. I think I'm gonna just get some cleaning done around my house. I had my nephews over last night, so you can probably imagine what the place looks like after 3 boys got done with it:) It was a fun night though. It will be nice to have a relaxing night at home. I've been fighting some sinus thing, so the rest will be good.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: