Monday, January 18, 2010



Not a whole lot planned today. Want to do some cleaning around the house, and go to the gym but that's pretty much it. I may do some grocery shopping today and I need to make dinner (don't know what yet. I'm thinking tacos). I need to return some things I bought over the holiday's. I didn't want to fight the crowds right after Christmas (plus I procrastinate a bit!). So, I guess I do have some stuff planned for today! I hope it won't take me too long to do.

This weather needs to warm up now! I can't take the cold anymore! I really can't complain too much, because we haven't had a ton of snow. But I'm going to anyway.....I hate it! Dunkin' Donuts mailed out these flyers offering a free medium coffee every Monday for the month of January (and the first Mon in Feb). Well, I got my hands on two of those flyers! 2 free coffee's every Monday! Woo Hoo!!!! Something to keep me warm......and perk me up! I'm sipping on one right now:) I like Starbucks, but it's a toss up on which one I like more. Starbucks is just Starbucks, nuff said. But Dunkin' is a nice break sometimes and they have about a dozen flavor shots that are all sugar free!!! Sometimes I'll mix up the flavor shots to make my own flavor! For instance, I'll get a shot of almond, coconut and chocolate (almond joy!).

Okay, well coffee's just about done so I think I should start on my to do list. Hope your enjoying your day off!
Happy MLK Jr. Day!


No comments: