Thursday, January 7, 2010



Okay, so I just spent way too much time catching up on some internet reading. My husband is leaving to L.A. tomorrow for a gig, so I'm trying to help out with some of his running around. I gotta stop at the deli and get the fixin's for sandwiches. Airport food is always gross! If they even give you anything anymore??? You're only other option is fast food. So, I'll make up some sandwiches and other snacks for him for the flight there;-) Aren't I nice? hehe!
Don't really have anything going on while he's gone. It will be nice to have a slow weekend. I'll still get stuff done, but I only have to worry about getting MY stuff done.

I changed my training back up and started going heavier again. My legs were sore!!! I like to change things up every so often, so I don't get stuck in a rut. After a while of lifting the same way, I don't really get sore anymore. Which, don't get me wrong, is nice but I don't feel like I've pushed myself enough unless I feel the pain! (is that weird?) So, I was going heavy, then lighten it up and added more reps (to work on bringing out lines/shape). Now it's time to go back. I start dieting again in Mar., so I'll end up going lighter as the contest prep progresses. Let me correct myself....I go lighter, but I never let up on my legs. They stay heavy. As I diet and do more cardio, my legs start to thin out if I don't keep lifting heavy. I gotta make'em realize that I still need them around!

So that's what's going on with me. Now, off to run some errands! I'll hit the gym later tonight. Don't love going at night (coz it's colder and I'm tired), but once in a while you just gotta do it!
Bye~


3 comments:

Becca said...

I HATE going to the gym at night. After work, I'm tired, I don't feel like chatting with everyone and people bullshit too much. LOL. I like the morning crew, we're all friendly but in a hurry because we all have to go to work afterward. Best way to start my day.

I wish I had the same prob. as you as your legs leaning out! Mine are like tree trunks, def. the fattiest part of my body, no matter what I do! I love your legs.

Have a great day!
PS - Do you have a lot of snow in GR? It's coming down HARD and icy here! BOO

amanda103 said...

I don't like going late either, but sometimes I just gotta suck it up:) You go really early in the morning! I don't think I could go that early in the morning. I can't help myself....I'm a chronic snooze button pusher!

What are you talkin' about tree trunks!?!? You have great shape to your legs! Thanks for the love on mine though, I wish I could love them too:(

I'm not in GR:) Currently, I'm in Clinton Twp., but we just moved from Sterling Hts. I'm literally a half mile south of where I used to live on the other side of the dividing road! We still haven't found any houses we like yet! (I'm starting to think we're too picky! lol!)

Hope you have a great Monday (if there is such a thing)!!!

amanda103 said...

I just read your other comment about the Arnold. Let me know if you guys make it down there, I'd love to meet up! Also, I know your signed up on Siouxcountry too, they take a couple of group photo's at the Expo. You should check out the times and places to meet if you go. I missed them both last year! The first one because traffic/parking took forever, and then the second because they changed the location and I didn't figure it out until it was too late:(