Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Morning Glory!


Good morning bloggerland! It's not really that early, but I'm up and ready to get things going! I have only had 1 cup of coffee and no breakfast yet, so maybe after that I'll get going?? I had another night of awesome sleep! I have been getting really bad sleep lately (waking up a lot) and decided to start taking my ZMA again. I used to take it during prep, but it made my restless leg syndrome act up a lot. Maybe it was because of all the stress I was putting on my body, because now it's awesome!

I decided to step on the scale this morning, only to see it's gone up a pound! WTF!?!? I know my weekend was bad, but I figured by today I would have dropped any water I was holding from it. I know I didn't eat enough to gain the weight. Poo! :( My scale is pretty old (8 yrs is old isn't it?) so maybe it needs to be recalibrated? If you can even do that with a digital scale?


Today my plan is to go to the gym (make sure I do more cardio!), get some clean eats in, and clean up my house! It's takes no time whatsoever to turn it upside down. I hear we're supposed to get freezing rain and sleet today so I might try to do any running around I have to do early. I'd love to make it movie night tonight, but I have been having a really hard time staying up past 9:30-10:00. Here's hoping!

Hope you're all off to a great morning!



1 comment:

Genie said...

My scale is wonky, too! There is this killer scale that doesn't tell you your weight, just the poundage up or down.. I'm so tempted to get it... I think it is healthlife... or healthsmart... or something.

I never had much luck with ZMA overall. I would sleep hard, but I would wake up feeling groggy and would suffer from what I self-diagnosed as RLS. LOL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Natural Calm w/ Calcium. LOVE IT. I sip on it as I am relaxing in the evening. The raspberry lemon is my FAV.

Okay, I'm rambling. Have an awesome weekend!