Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Haters Gonna Hate!


Wanna know what irritates me to death??? Haters. I just think that if they put all the energy and time into themselves they'd be to busy to care about what others are doing/not doing and just be focused on themselves! Why do I bring this up you ask? Well let me tell you....
I train a friend, at the gym she teaches classes at, once a week. I go just for her. Well, miss hater came in the trainers office while I was putting my things away and I asked if I was in her way. She said no, but she just didn't expect to see someone in HER office (it says "Trainers Office" on the door btw). So whatev, I decided to give her attitude the benefit of the doubt and introduced myself. She gave me a wet noodle handshake and then proceeded to start interrogating me about why I have been coming in there and what my intentions are. Excuse me, wha? I told her I am only on the floor for the one hour I train the one person and that's it. So she needn't worry about me trying to steal any clients (that's not my style anyway, but maybe it's hers??). It really irritated me because who is she that I have to answer to anyway? Oh, and it gets better. Apparently there's another trainer there (who also has the same attitude) and I heard he actually called somebody in one of his classes fat!?!?!?!? What kind of trainer does that? What kind of person does that? Well, word is that these two got are in cahoot's and now one of them is always there when I am. Srsly!? There is so much potential clientele at that place their dance cards should be too full to worry that I come in for one person. Come on people, grow up! There's a little bit more about them I heard, it's juicy, but it's also hearsay. I don't like to repeat things like that unless I know fo sho it's true.

Whew! Glad to get that out! Haters gonna hate I guess, but it's still annoying. My food has been on track and training on point too! I am super hungry right now, but I really don't want to eat anything right before I go to bed. The only thing that was kinda sucky was my back workout, and I only say that because I didn't have my straps. I thought Mike had lost them (he losses a lot of stuff!), but sadly I have to confess to being careless with them. I had used them with a client during a training session and must have just left them on the floor. Well, I went back and checked today and wouldn't ya know it.....somebody actually turned them in! I thought they were gone fo sho! Too bad I didn't check before my workout:(

Time for some ZMA and off to bed. I gotta start trying to post in the morning, my brain feels pretty shut down by now and I know I kinda go all over the place then. Oh well, that's how I roll I guess!


2 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

HOLY CRAP! hate to hear bout the haters! you seem to have the right attitude though andarent letting thier attitudes effect you!
rock on chica!

amanda103 said...

I look at it like this, it's so much easier to be nice and friendly and not conniving and mean. I haven't the time nor desire to care about what others are doing (unless it's catching up on my blogs! Lol!) until and if it starts to affect me. Some people sadly have nothing else in their lives so they want to try to push down anyone else who does.
I just make sure to always look'em straight in the eye and smile at them every time I see them. Kill'em with kindness!