Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last set of pics


It's hard to see much of a difference in these pics, but it's there. I am still on track at this point which is better than behind. I've come to terms with the fact that I will not be ready early. As long as I'm ready when it's show time I'll be happy:) So check'em out....pics at 3 weeks out! The time has really flown by (yes 13 weeks actually flew by me). I always want to hurry up the time, and when it gets to this point I always wish I had a few more weeks. Weird, huh?

I've had so much going on these past couple of weeks! Which is a big reason I haven't posted that much. When things slow down a bit (who knows when that will ever be!) I will let ya'll know the low down on what's been happening. But for now it will have to wait.

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend! Eat some yummy BBQ food for me!

6 comments:

Becca said...

DAMN!!! I AM SCURRED OF YOU! You are lean and hard! I cannot believe how quick your back leans out. You could step on stage today. Amanda, I am so excited fro you, I really think you are a force and honestly would not be surprised if you win your class!!!

Anonymous said...

You are lean...great work!! Can't wait to hear about your comp!!

amanda103 said...

I hope you're right Becca:) I keep second guessing myself, which is normal for me at this point in my prep. It makes me feel better to hear what other people think. I hope you're right about winning my class! hehe! I just want it to be here NOW!!!

Thanks Linda! I hope I can come back with great news to share!

Jenna said...

Not that the rest looks less than great but your back is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Like everybody already said, you look AWESOME! Being busy sure makes prep go fast doesn't it?

I wish I could have met you at the Grand Rapids show. Did you go backstage at all?

Can't wait to see pics from your show. Good luck! You are going to do great!

C-Ray said...

Looking awesome, Amanda! Best of luck to you! :)