Sunday, May 2, 2010

Less than 8 weeks till Jr. Nationals!

Here I am sitting at home with a day to myself and I spent most of it on the computer! Not doing anything important or educational, just floating around different sites. I was up too early again for a Sunday, but today it was for a good cause. I was walking for MS. Well, we were supposed to walk, but the weather was bad so we all kind of hung out in the gymnasium of a high school. It was still a good time. I'm actually a little relieved that we weren't walking around everywhere because I was wondering where (with all the water I'm drinking these days) I was going to find a restroom when I needed one!

I can't believe it's less than 7 weeks until Jr. Nationals already! I hate this part of my prep. I have been going steady, but now is when the doubt starts to creep in. It's getting down to the point where there's not much time to change things. I just have to trust in it (the diet), I've felt this way every time and every time it all works out. My training is going well and I feel my cardio is on point. I just need the next 2 weeks to fly by, then I'll feel better:) I don't think I'll post any progress pics this week (big surprise, huh?). I'm going to wait until 6 weeks out. The changes stand out much better with a little longer time gap. I still have to do a test run on make-up with my friend Adriana. She is super great at doing make-up! I'm so glad she's coming with me to Chicago! Yay! I started making myself a little check list of all the things I need to get finished within the next oh 7 weeks and that one is on it! I still need to get back to putting those extra stones on my suit. I meant to do that today before the computer sucked me in and put me under it's hypnotic spell! Poo! I did manage to cook some bulk food for the week, so I'll let the suit slide:D

Well, I'm going to catch up on my DVR and clear some room for tonight's Desperate Housewives.

Me~


No comments: