Saturday, May 22, 2010


Good morning everyone! I have been M.I.A. a little bit between this, fb, twitter and such. I'm just getting so tired that by the end of the day when I have some free time I'm usually too tired:( I catch up on what everyone else is doing, then just don't feel like sitting in front of the computer after that. This one's gonna be a quicky too, I just want to make sure you all know I still think of you;)

I am having my coffee right now, then off to get ready for the day. BTW, if you want the best coffee EVER, you need to get yourself to a TJ Maxx right away! They have so many yummy flavors I can never decide which one to try. Today I'm drinking Black Forest Cake. Who doesn't like the sound of that!? I also picked up Cookie Dough:D I almost bought Coconut Creme Pie, but decided to hold off on that until I go through the others (which won't take long!). Today is my anniversary! Yay! Don't know what we're doing yet (if anything) but it should be a nice day. Honestly, I would be good with renting a movie from the Red Box and chillaxin' tonight. It's harder to go out when you're dieting. It can still be done, but it's just not as fun. I think, for myself anyway, I am the one who focuses too much on what I can't have while I'm out. Not to mention I am always so tired I don't feel like doing so much.

I am going to the 2010 NPC Grand Rapids BB, Fitness, Figure, & Bikini Championships today! This is the show I won last year! I will be nice to be sitting in the audience this time. Someone asked me the other day if I was competing in it. They hadn't realized I won it (even though they were there last year). I think it would be weird to compete in a show you won the previous year. I am the only one? If I won my class, or took a lower placing of course I would think about coming back and trying for the win. But I think I would feel pretty bad if I won it last year, came back again and don't do so well.

Well this is longer than I intended and I have to get ready. I'll let you all know how the show goes! And how my anniversary is!
Bye!
Me~

P.S. I'm going to try to post progress pics one last time before Jr. Nationals. Hopefully I can get my butt in gear on those!


No comments: