Saturday, November 14, 2009



Went to see Disney's A Christmas Carol in IMAX on Monday at Great Lakes Crossing. It was pretty good. It was super loud in the theatre though. 3D movies are so much fun to watch! Had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe. They don't really have good food, but it's the atmosphere I guess. I had a grilled chicken sandwich. I tried to find the nutritional's online.....but they don't do that yet:-( So I'm sure I didn't want to know how much that sandwich was! I love going to that mall. They have so many stores!


Thursday a friend and I went to my plastic surgeons office for a "Night of Beauty". It wasn't as good as last year. This year, we had to buy raffle tickets for the give-aways. Last year it was free. And they weren't giving as much stuff away. Last year I won a laser peel. It was awesome! But, I don't really need another, so I wasn't going to pay for raffle tickets. My friend is interested in augmentation so she set up a consult there. I feel bad because we found out my Dr. is on medical leave (they don't know how long yet) and there is someone else seeing her patients. We'll see how it goes for her. I trust that she would have someone great seeing her patients as it will reflect back on her.

Well, it's Saturday and I am babysitting tonight. It's my brother and sister-in-laws 11yr anniversary and they're going out to celebrate it! It should be fun tonight! My husband was supposed to go out for drinks tonight with some friends, but has come down with something:( He thinks it's swine flu because of how fast it came on;) I think it's just because he hasn't gotten enough sleep lately and is run down. I will try to nurse him back to health before tonight!

Well, off to the gym and run some errands. Hope you're having a great weekend!
Bye!
Amanda
XOXO

No comments: