Monday, November 9, 2009



I'm still recovering from my weekend. They always seemed to be super busy. Friday actually wasn't too eventful. Just ran errands and went to the gym. I left my water jug there too! I'm so upset! I'm going back today to go get it. Hopefully it's still there! I leave that thing everywhere. Don't know how, it's HUGE! Watched Josie and the Pussycats on cable Friday night. It was okay. There were some parts that were funny, but for the most part it's a younger kids movie I think. Saturday hit the gym, then got ready to go watch Mike at a gig in Hamtrammk. He was only playing for 2 hours, but I ate some yummy Polish food there and dessert too! The weather was so nice that night. We thought about going to a friends house for a bonfire, but decided to just stay in. Watched Miss Congeniality, then went to bed. Sunday we had a 2 yr old's b-day party at Chuck E. Cheese's. It was fun. Ate too much pizza and cake. The cake was amazing! An old co-worker makes cakes, cookies, etc. and she is awesome! I had to have a piece! I wanted 2, but actually showed some self control and stayed away:-) We were having family over later for dinner and I knew I would be having MORE pizza so I figured I better not have too much! he he! So, pizza for dinner and carmel (sp?) apple pie for dessert! It was my uncle's b-day too, so I couldn't say no to the pie! I was so good all week! I actually don't feel so bad about all that food. It's more than I wanted to have, but I was good all week and was planning a cheat anyway.

Well, that was my weekend. Hope yours was great too!
Off to the gym!
Amanda

2 comments:

Becca said...

Ah, you're on a roll!!
Well, your weekend sounds FABULOUSLY naughty. Mine was much the same yesterday...too much junk! I made chocolate rice krispies for the hubby and some coconut toffee bars for work..and I can't even tell you how much non-approved bites I took. EEP!

So for 2010 I am thinking JR. Nats for Sure in June in Chicago, and probably North Americans in Cleveland in Aug...but idk. They are expensive and I need to see where money is at the time. of course right? BUT for sure JR. nats. My friend Genie just won 2 shows in a row, got her class in one and then her class and the overall at the Monster Mash with me last weekend in OH. It was so much fun! She was in class C, so I think she's about your height? We are looking to do the Jr. Nats together - and HOPEFULLY hubby will get his qual this spring at the GR so if he does that, I'm trying to talk him into doing JR. nats with me. We also have a friend name Dan from the Detroit area (highland park) who is doing Jr. Nats, and if his honey doesn't get her bikni pro card this month in FL,she'll prob. be doing it toO!! IT's gonna be a MI party in Chicago next summer!! WOO!!!

So about rooming together - if Genie or my hubby's dont' come, we should totally room together. Either way we should try to book near each other! I would imagine your hubs would want come though, too?

Have a great night!

amanda103 said...

Argh! I typed out a reply to you, but for some reason it's not showing! I'll just FB you! I am going to Jr Nats for sure though:-)