Tuesday, November 23, 2010


Oy! I FINALLY got my computer back so I wanted to come post something real quick since, once again, it's been a while. We had a nasty virus and had to take the computer in to be fixed. It took over a week! I'm still looking for everything I had on here. They said they backed it up, but I'm not a techy. I need everything spelled out for me to find it. Plus, I think if you're paying them money they should make it super easy for you to find your stuff:) Oh, well what can I do at this point? I'm just trying to get through emails, pay the bills, catch up on my blogs!, and hopefully if there's any time left, catch up on the forums!

I really want to revamp my website soon too! I got a template last year, just to get it up and running. I had my domain name for a whole year before I got the site up. I'm not sure where I should look though. I don't want to go too crazy with changes and also don't want to break the bank either. If you guys know of anybody I should be checking with, let me know!

I have started working with some more clients lately:) I'm sure it's going to get pretty busy come resolution time, but I'm glad people are starting to take the initiative early. I think it's better to face the holidays head on with a game plan instead of waiting until you do more damage! One of my clients/friend, Nancy Bara competed in the 2010 NPC Western Michigan and took 2nd place in the Grand Masters and 1st place in the Open! I was soooo excited! I really couldn't have been happier if I had won myself! I helped her with every aspect of her prep. From diet and training, to posing and suit selection. The girl who took first in Grand Masters took second to her in the Open. I know some people think that's strange. Well, let me explain. I saw the scorecards and Nancy lost to the first place winner by 1 point. In the Open, she took first by 5 points. I did see that 2 judges scored Nancy higher by 1 point in the open over the other competitor than in the grand masters BUT (big but there) even with the 2 points given to the other competitor, Nancy still would've won the open. What was the X factor? A third competitor in the grand masters who was in the Medium class for open (not short like Nancy and the other girl). So, there ya have it. Hope that cleared things up for those of you who were a little confused by that. (not that there were many:)

I think I have a couple more competitors lined up already for next season! I'm super excited for next year already! I'm glad to be able to help out because when I started there wasn't as many people to go to. For my first show I had male bodybuilders helping me! As much as I appreciate what they did, they were only able to help me so much. Even in the past couple years the sport (locally) has grown quite a bit. And over that time I have learned a lot, and to be able to help others and help the sport feels really good:)

I'm meeting someone today to talk about a nutritional supplement they want me to try out (before Jan). My friend is having a party in January to give people an opportunity to try out the product and giving some great deals on pricing. Apparently this is not only used as a meal replacement but will make you feel great too! I am always a little skeptical when I first encounter a new product, but I have a friend who's been using this and says she feels fantastic and is down 15lbs already! I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I'm really interested in the whole feeling great part! Who doesn't want to feel amazing and have energy?!?! I'll report back later;)

Well, off to get going on the day! Always lot's to do!
XOXO

No comments: