Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July and catching up


Well hello my friends! I am back once again;) let me do a quick catch up: I competed in 2013 NPC Jr Nationals, in WPD, annnndd took 3rd place!!!! I was so flipping excited! My feedback was also great! Sandy told me everything looked great, but to come in a little fuller and a bit bigger next time. For the first time, I think ever, I wasn't told that my glutes and hams needed to be tighter! She actually said I didn't even need to come in as lean as I did! Woo hoo!!! So I'm over the moon excited and already in the gym working in that size! I got to meet up with Genie again! And I finally got to meet Tenecia IRL(I'll link them later, posting from my phone)!

I have to admit, I have been endulging way too much! I'll be good for most of the day, then eat crap:( I'm not really having too much alcohol so at least I'm doing good with that! I just don't like how  I drag the next morning, not to mention it screws up my workouts:/

So that's it for now! 
Hope you all enjoyed the Fourth! Have a great holiday weekend!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

good to see you back on the boards!!!
AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Tenecia said...

I'm so glad we got to finally meet! And I'm still jealous of your shoulders...and boobs! ;)

T.

Unknown said...

EEEE!! So exciting!!! Congratulations girl!!

amanda103 said...

Yay!!! I'm glad to be back....finally! Thanks! It was such an amazing feeling to take top 3!! I was nervous about switching divisions, because I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold my own. This has definitely lit a fire in me!!