Thursday, January 10, 2013

So I've been doing decently with my eating thru the holidays, and my workouts were on hold for a while. I'm back in the gym and I've lost a lot of strength:( getting it back slowly. It stinks lifting lighter than you'd like to, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I have roughly 6 weeks to get back to where I was, and hopefully a little now improved by then. Because that's when i start dieting! I'm doing a local MI show to get requalified, then onto Jr. Nats in Chicago! I took top 5 in figure last time I was there, this time I'm throwing my hat in the WPD ring! (I can't remember if I mentioned that before, I'm bloggin from my phone right now). I was told at Nationals that I was a little big for figure. I didn't think I was, but maybe just looked bigger because I tend to get pretty lean. Well, I'm gonna try to add a little bit of size and this time around really get lean. Last time I dieted I had a few cheats along the way, like McDonalds and pizza. I also kept quite a few carbs in my diet coz I was afraid of looking to lean (my shoulders striate crazy early). We'll see how it works out:) I have to get my posing routine down. I have no idea where to start! I have a friend who has a long history and taught dance, so I think I'm gonna enlist her help. I know the music I want mixed together, but I'm keeping it a secret for now:) only a couple of my besties know. I think I picked some good songs and I get weird about people knowing ahead of time:) call me quirky:)
Well, I guess that's enough of an update for now. I'll be checking in again soon!
Bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You mentioned after Jr. Nats that you might consider physique. I think your body is gorgeous and will fit in perfectly!!!

I lean out from top to bottom as well, but I love how lean my back & shoulders get. :)

PS- I'm hoping to make it to Jr. Nats this year. Hopefully I'll get to meet you!

Tenecia said...

Awesome!! I'm so excited for you!!!

T.