Friday, June 25, 2010

Jr. Nationals Figure Class C.....5th place!


I feel terrible that I haven't been back to post since getting back from Chicago:( This is not going to be very long either because I have soooo much going on (does it ever stop!?!) today. I just wanted to let you all know, if you didn't already, that I took 5th in my class! Some people who asked were like awweee, that's still good though. Still good,wha? That's freaking AWESOME!!! First national show and I get top 5? Yeah, amazing:) So here's a teaser pic for now and I'll try to get back soon to give you the full low down.

T.G.I.F!!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Pure AWESOMENESS!!!! :)

Becca said...

LOL!!! i know, I have had the same thing with me. People are like, 'oh well fourth is still good. Did you get a trophy?" LOL!! I'm like, "yeah, I did" . It's just a different world ya know?

Man, I have been such a selfish blogger. I log in, post my posts and then never seem to read other peeps! aLSO, for some reason I cannot post the one you just sent me! It keeps saying error. BOO!!