Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm ready!


It's less than 1 week until I leave for Chicago! I'm sooooo excited......a little nervous, and just ready to do this! I finally hit my wall the other day. I want to thank my friend Mike Wilseck for reassuring me, setting me straight, and just letting me whine:) He has helped me with every prep so far and I am glad to have him on my side. He has helped other competitors with their contest prep's and just average individuals looking to improve body composition. If you ever need any help with your diet, or are contemplating competing, I highly recommend you get in contact with him:)

I still have to do my cardio today and train. Then I'm off to get my nails done and a pedicure and start packing my bags! I haven't mentioned it before, but I have also been super busy with our new house!!! We really got lucky finding this house. It is beautiful! It doesn't really need a lot of work, just cosmetic stuff. So that part is almost done and we need to get in there and start cleaning it up so we move our stuff in! It's about 10 miles away from where we're at now, so it's not too far. That is partly why I think this prep has been so difficult for me. There has been so many things going on and things to stress about. It can be done though....I'm proof! Just wish I didn't have to prove it! lol That's okay, once Jr. Nat's is done (and hopefully pro card earned!) then it's Fourth of July weekend, which is busy for us. Then after that New Jersey! Then, I think we're done for the summer! Whew!!! Isn't it always feast or famine? Ooohhhh, feasting....yummy! Okay, back on track!

So that's a quick little update. I will be posting a link to Siouxcountry.com that will have coverage (not video, just real time posting updates) of Jr. Nationals so you can all see how I do (or anyone else you know who may be competing)! I will also try to post updates via Twitter (there's a link to the right!). Don't know if I'll be back posting here until after I get back, but I will give you all the juicy details! Also, I have a shoot set up with Dan Ray so hopefully he'll leave me with a sneaky peek photo I can share with you!

Wish me luck!!!
XOXO


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! I will be out of town that weekend so I will look forward to getting back and seeing how you did! You deserve that pro card! You look amazing! Have fun!