Friday, July 10, 2009



I'm feeling pretty good about getting back on the wagon. I have been pretty good with my eating:) I just got to add my cardio back in. I think if I can get back on track with that, things will be all good. Not too much going on today. Got a pedi this morning, and have been trying to catch up on emails, FB, MySpace, & Twitter. It's a lot! We're going to a birthday party later tonight with family. I don't expect to be out too late, so hopefully I can get some sleep. I want to get to the gym early, because tomorrow is going to be a busier day. I have a graduation party to go to, and we're taking a friend out for her 30th b-day! Just the girls.....we're going Sex and the City style;) Sunday is my nephew's b-day party. Summer time is always so busy. That's why it seems to go by so fast.


I have been holding on to the fantasy that I would compete on the national stage this year. I wanted to do North Americans, and possibly Team U. It's too close to start prep now:( Maybe if I was a bit leaner it would be doable but I have to come to terms with it......not this year:( That's okay, I will use this time to bring out lines where I need them, add size where I need it, working to see what colors work best, & posing, posing, posing! So when I come to that stage next year I will give the other competitors a good run for their money! And if I don't place that well, it will not be because my physique was not "there".

TGIF!

No comments: