Monday, July 13, 2009



Hello! I'm pretty tired these days.....and I'm getting more sleep than ever!?! We have been super busy trying to find a house and all the summertime events. It's been hard trying to keep up with my training schedule. My mom just broke her ankle, so I will helping her out for a while. Everyday something new. I guess it keeps life interesting:) I still haven't been doing as much cardio as I wanted, but I think all the running around I have been doing should count for some! Tomorrow I have to take my mom to the Dr., we have an appraiser coming out tomorrow for appraisal (duh), and I have to go to the Dr. because I have laryngitis:(

Well, gotta get things ready for tomorrow. I want to get to bed early tonight.
Bye!~

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hi Amanda, great to hear from you. Why don't you have any pics on here girl?
Yes, the GR was a great show - are you really done for the year? I know, I wanted to do North American's too but between me gaining back too much weight after my show and planning my wedding, etc...(um, not to mention it wasn't in the budget!) I decided I would wait till next year, too.

So I am a little late with the congrats to you on the overall in GR, I remember you - you were FABULOUS! I remember telling my friend Andrea that you were gonna win!! (she won in Kalamazoo 2 weeks before and also tried and won the lightweights in bodybuilding at our GR show - red suit) If you are serious about going to natty's next year and dont' have any other friends to room with, let me know. I would LOVE to do either Chicago or North Americans - somewhere relatively close so we don't have to fly. I have a lot of work to do to get back in shape but am working on bringing out my legs, too.I did not want to diet throughout the summer, I really wanted to enjoy myself but needless to say, this summer has not been good for the body :( I have also had to come to terms with it.

Anyway thanks for stopping by the blog - I am going to be following yours as well. Take care!!

amanda103 said...

Hey Becca! I haven't logged onto my blog for quite some time! We finally got a new computer...we were without one for about 2 months! I don't know why I haven't put up any pics? I still have to upload a bunch from the no computer period;) As of right now, I'm thinking of doing Jr. Nats, Team U, and Nats. It's still all too early to see what I commit to and what's in the budget! I would definitely be interested in maybe rooming together. It saves us some money, and it's more fun too! I hear ya about the weight gain. I just tightened up my diet to try to drop a couple lb's. Not too much, I just don't like where I'm at right now:(
Well, I hope all's going well....I'll talk to you soon!
Oh, any news on the plastic surgery???
Bye!