Friday, May 8, 2009



Okay, so I'm just about off of work. Then I'm off to get my eyebrows waxed, check to see if I can get my hair done for tomorrow (was going to do it myself, but figured why not see??), go over checklist/pack, paint on coats of tan, get food prepped, practice posing...some more!, and try to relax:-) I just hope I can get to bed at a decent time. A lot of people have a hard time sleeping the night before a show, but I never seem to. I can't wait until tomorrow night! I really, really, REALLY hope I win!!! I want to win it so bad with everyone there:-) I think I want it so bad that I might be jinxing myself. Don't think about it, there's nothing you can do. Okay, I feel better, sort of.

A lot of people ask me what I've been eating. It's not bad, it's just restricted. Actually, my diet was really not bad at all until just about 4 weeks ago when I had to cut out my carbs. It really seemed to make a difference with me.
What I will/have eat(en) today:
M1:
6 egg whites w/ hot sauce
1 grapefruit w/ stevia
coffee

M2:
4oz. turkey sloppy joe's meat
2 cups mixed veggies

M3:
6oz. turkey sloppy joe's meat
2 cups veggies

M4:
2 scoops protein powder

M5:
8oz. turkey sloppy joe's meat
2 cups veggies

M6:
2 scoops protein powder

I eat a lot of the same thing strictly for convenience. I could make different stuff, but it would just be more time consuming right now, and I'm all about saving my time!
Tomorrow, I will eat the same for Meal 1, but the rest may vary because cold veggies are GROSS!!! I will most likely have some protein powder, then PB w/ honey on a rice cake before I pump up, a chicken salad w/ low fat ranch (what I ate for both other shows, so maybe it will be good luck!), then some more PB w/ honey minus the rice cake. Then we will probably go somewhere like TGIFriday's or something. I will definitely find some yummy things there!
TGIF!!!!
~wish me luck!!

No comments: