Thursday, May 7, 2009

I WON OVERALL!!!


I can't believe it! I won the overall in Grand Rapids!!!! What an amazing feeling. It was a good class, and I honestly wasn't sure how it was going to go. The other 2 girls (in med/tall classes) had both won their classes at different shows before, so I knew it could have been any one of us. When they said my name I wanted to jump up and down! Unfortunately, since most of my friends and family are coming to the Redford this weekend, only one person got to see it. Chrissy, thanks again for coming with me......and dealing with painting my backside!!! LOL!


Well, this is it, this weekend is my last show for the season. I hope I can pull it off again, but I think this will be the toughest competition yet! I'm excited, anxious, and a bit nervous. I am Nationally Qualified now so some of the pressure is off, but I really want to win and finish on a winning streak!

I also can't wait to go out afterwards and eat and drink myself sick! I had a nice rib dinner treat dinner last week, but no dessert and I still kept it within reason. After this Saturday there will be no reasoning with me....I will be feasting!

So, I'm off to go home, cook some kufta (ground meat), get my nails done, wash suit, puffs, and paint some more coats of Pro Tan on. I'm getting SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!

No comments: