Monday, January 5, 2015

Okay, so let's try this again...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I tried posting on new years day, but it's still sitting in queue 'publishing'? Anyway, I hope you all had a good holiday season and a great new year! I stayed home this NYE. We either hosted or attend a Xmas party every weekend during Dec and hosted Christmas to about 36 people, then my b-day (the day after Xmas!)! So by NYE, we were beat. But it was a lot of fun! I may start alternating going out and staying home.

So is anyone making resolutions? I didn't last year, I don't really like the thought of a resolution and I don't think you should wait until the first of the year to make a change. That being said, there are some things I'd like to do this year....but I'm not calling them resolutions. Some of them are things I've already done but maybe left alone for a bit. Like reading. I really enjoy reading but the last book I finished was in Feb or Mar last year. So, I've already started a new one! If you have any suggestions on good reads send'em my way!
There's other things on my little list but not worth getting into right now. Some are big and some are boring things that need to be done.

I definitely plan on stepping on stage again this year! I'm planning on Jr's again (can ya tell I like that show, lol), but I have to requalify locally this year before I go. The full local schedule isn't out yet, but I'm looking to requal in may. I just need a top 5 placing but I don't go into shows looking half assed.
And it's back to figure, but that's okay with me. As long as I'm stepping on stage in the arena I'll be competitive in.....I'm all good:)

I start dieting right after valentine's day. It's a little longer but I feel better knowing I have more than enough time to be ready. And if I come in early there's always cheats I can throw in;)

I hope everyone's recovered from the holiday season and is starting off the new year great!
Bye! ~

2 comments:

Tenecia said...

What kind of books do you like to read? I just finished "You Are A Badass" by Jen Sincero and L-O-V-E-D it!

T.

amanda103 said...

I'm a dork, I life a lot of the young adult books. But I've read a bunch of different kinds on recommendations. I'm late in the game because I'm finally reading Divergent. But I'm almost done and I think I might have to check out You Are A Badass! The title alone got meπŸ˜‰ 😘