Thursday, November 6, 2014

Well at least I keep coming back right? Lol

Okay, so I think last time I checked in I was 9 weeks out?  So, I went to Chicago looking exactly the way I wanted to come in! I was a few pounds heavier, a bit fuller, and the right degree of leaness. Unfortunately for me, the look of WPD was more like 15 pounds heavier this year. I'm still on the route of keeping it as natural as possible, so 15 pounds will take me a bit longer than 1 season to put on. So, it's back to figure for me for now! I like figure, but I really am gonna miss the posing routine part off WPD. C'est la vie I guess, right?

In other bummering (it's a word, right?) news, my gym is closing. So it's off to a fitness center for me. I'm more of a small gym, chalk on the floor, people grunting kind of a girl. Change is always inevitable right? So, maybe I'll really love the new place.....do I sound like I'm convincing myself, lol. I have a couple more weeks with my gym until the breakup:)

So last time I checked in it was prolly spring time, now it's fall time so the weather is about the same. But I've been enjoying my fall flavors like pumpkin and apple spice. And occasionally a woodchuck or 2;) Actually I live not too far from an apple orchard that has their own brewery......and omg is it delicious! They have so many different flavors and I like that they don't add extra sugar to their cider to sweeten it. So yummy!

Well, I'm off to get back to my day! Just lots of cleaning around the house....and lots of cooking to do! It's been a little hectic around here with school (for my little guy, and for me! But that'll be another post😉), Halloween, get togethers, and football! So there's some much needed catch up in order!

I promise to not keep you waiting too long until next time! 
Bye!~

2 comments:

Tenecia said...

Back to figure?!?! YAY!! (or should I say "boo!"...lol)

What are your plans for next season?

T.

amanda103 said...

Whatever boo! Lol. I'm just glad we're in different height classes (I think?)�� I have to requal locally, then probably Jr's.....again, lol. It's too convenient for me not to. Plus it's such a well run show. What's on your schedule for next season?