Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wed, Thurs...what's the diff?


Well, it's Thursday so I'm a day late on those progress pics (more like a couple months, but we'll ignore that). I can tell that I've been holding some water the past day or two, but I'm pretty sure it's hormonal:) Weight has still been going down. A little slower than I'd like, but still moving. And measurements are going down too. So, without further delay.......





I went back and looked at some pics I took last year for a photo shoot, and it made me feel a little better seeing how not far off I am from here. Here's to 4 more weeks!


5 comments:

Genie said...

OWOWW! You are looking great! Right on the money!!! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

You. Look. Amazing! Your body just looks so natural with the figure shape! You are going to do great!!

Melissa Cunningham said...

looking GREAT!!!!!!!!!
keep it up!

amanda103 said...

Thank guys! It's getting down to the wire, so naturally it's the time I start doubting myself the most! It's reassuring to hear that things are looking good. I've done things a little different this time and I'm hoping it pays off.
I've been away from blogland for a little while, so I'm still catching up with all of you!
Happy Friday!

Tenecia said...

Damn, you look awesome!

T.